4K 30FPS & BINAURAL first-person perspective London walk tour through Hyde Park on a beautiful, sunny day during eased-lockdown.
See below for filming date, route map, route & sights timestamps, plus gear list 👇👇👇
💬 INFORMATIONAL CLOSED-CAPTIONS (CC)/SUBTITLES ARE AVAILABLE ON THIS VIDEO
Want to know which street we’re walking on? Or the name of a famous building we’re looking at? Then turn on closed-captions for commentary subtitles 😀
SUPPORT WATCHED WALKER ON PATREON 🥰
TIP WATCHED WALKER A DRINK ☕️
GET WATCHED WALKER MERCH 👕
I use affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
SEE WHAT CAMERA AND OTHER GEAR I USE (Affiliate Links):
FILMED: Mid June 2020 (Saturday Late Morning, 21°C/70°F) with DJI Osmo Pocket in 4K 30FPS and Binaural Audio
00:00 West Carriage Drive
01:25 Hyde Park
25:47 South Carriage Drive
SIGHTS (see PINNED COMMENT for TIMESTAMPS):
– View south towards the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain
– ‘Serenity’ bronze sculpture designed by Simon Gudgeon
– The Serpentine – 40 acres (16 hectares) recreational lake
– Colicci Serpentine Lido – cafe and bar with lakeside seating
– Serpentine Lido – swimming in a 100-metre stretch of the Serpentine, with changing facilities, sun terrace and cafe
– No swimming sign for the Serpentine
– Serpentine Bar & Kitchen – restaurant
– Park signage including 2 metres social distancing guidance
– Rose Garden
– Huntress Fountain
– Boy and Dolphin Fountain
– Statue of Achilles
– Queen Elizabeth Gate – featuring a red lion (England) and a white unicorn (Scotland), was designed by sculptor David Wynne
– Apsley Gate – made from Portland stone and built in 1826-29
– Apsley House – home of the first Duke of Wellington and his descendants
*** Spot the WATCHED WALKER Logo ***
In this video I’ve hidden ONE (1) Watched Walker logos – they could be on buildings, vehicles or anything else, so keep an eye out for them!
NOTE: Audio may have been edited (where necessary) to reduce/eliminate background music from scene